Remitting your early-bird contribution
For local resident aikidoists:
Please deposit your early-bird contribution to the following account:
[See the BPI account number cited below. Local deposits: no need for SWIFT code.]
- You must deposit the PhP1,700 early-bird contribution BEFORE 11:59pm of 2018 August 20.
- You must scan the deposit slip/receipt and send the image via Viber text messaging to this Philippine Viber account: +63917 572 6843
- Alternatively, email the deposit slip image to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line Shihan Hiroshi Fujimaki Aikido Seminar
For offshore-based aikidoists:
- Execute a wire transfer for PhP1,700 to the following bank account BEFORE 11:59pm of 2018 August 20.
Account number: 003 729 463 522
Bank: BPI Buendia Center Branch
Account name: Troy Gabriel M. Nones
SWIFT CODE: BOPIPHMM
- Then email a scanned image of the wire transfer document to email@example.com with the Subject line Shihan Hiroshi Fujimaki Aikido Seminar
Thanks all. Hoping to train with you on September 08 - 09!